Some great news for all the NFS Fans out there, EA sports has unveiled some new information regarding the upcoming title, NFS Underground, in a pressconference recently. Here is the breakdown of the conference and all the points revealed about the highly awaited game.
Need for Speed Undercover features a deep and engaging story of spectacular Hollywood-style live-action that will transport players into the fictional world of the Tri-City Bay Area
- Which means that the there wud be three cities, linked by highways, and loads of High Speed Races.
- Maggie Q, who has starred in Mission Impossible III and Live Free or Die Hard, plays Federal Agent Chase Linh, a seductive handler who recruits and guides players as they go undercover.
- Players will take on dangerous jobs and compete in races in order to infiltrate and takedown a ruthless international crime syndicate.
- Need for Speed Undercover is being developed by Black Box in Vancouver, B.C.
- Sated to be in stores North America on November 18 and in Europe on November 21.
- The game will be available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, and Wii™ as well as the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo DS™, PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) handheld entertainment system, PC and mobile.
The first screenshots of Heed For Speed Underground are out! And looks like a NFS Most wanted like enviornment.
Following Square Enix’s private bash held over the weekend in Tokyo, GameSpot Japan were handed some new screenshots for all of the games featured during the festivities. Some aren’t strictly “new”, since we’ve seen them before as scans or at smaller resolutionsOther s however are. Get ready for some serious Eye candy , as is always ecpected from Japanese titles such as the FF series.
A few more pictures on l33tzone.com
Halo plus real-time strategy plus gamepad controls may sound like a recipe for a franchise misfire, but Ensemble Studios has polished Halo Wars to the point of an immediately playable console title. While some may argue that, like first person shooters, RTS games should only be played on a mouse and keyboard, Ensemble has done an admirable job of nailing the controls.
More info on the all new l33tzone.
THe cartoon Style Shooter fro EA was to ccome out this summer. But as EA announced during EA’s conference call yesterday that it has been delayed
Ea has delayeed the title as they say that new “social networking features” are being added to the game, along with the previously mentioned new maps.
Well, for a free game, and some cool features, lets hope its worth the long wait 🙂
Yes, its true! Activision, makers of splendid titles such as MechWarrior 2, The Quake series (with the exception of the first version of Quake), Civilization: Call to Power (1999), Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater (1999), Call of Duty series (2003–), Doom 3 (2004) and Guitar Hero seriesagreed for a merger with makers of Legendary games sucha s StarCraft and Warcraft, as announced on 2nd Dec, 2007.
Read on for further Details.
Following the XNA Gamefest, Microsoft, Nvidia and AMD (ATI) are expected to start talking about DirectX 11 at conferences such as Siggraph 2008 (August 11-15) and Nvision 08 (August 25-27). DirectX 11 is set to debut in late 2009, several months ahead of the release of Windows 7. Read on For Details