Some great news for all the NFS Fans out there, EA sports has unveiled some new information regarding the upcoming title, NFS Underground, in a pressconference recently. Here is the breakdown of the conference and all the points revealed about the highly awaited game.
- Need for Speed Undercover features a deep and engaging story of spectacular Hollywood-style live-action that will transport players into the fictional world of the Tri-City Bay Area
- Which means that the there wud be three cities, linked by highways, and loads of High Speed Races.
- Maggie Q, who has starred in Mission Impossible III and Live Free or Die Hard, plays Federal Agent Chase Linh, a seductive handler who recruits and guides players as they go undercover.
- Players will take on dangerous jobs and compete in races in order to infiltrate and takedown a ruthless international crime syndicate.
- Need for Speed Undercover is being developed by Black Box in Vancouver, B.C.
- Sated to be in stores North America on November 18 and in Europe on November 21.
- The game will be available for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, and Wii™ as well as the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Nintendo DS™, PSP® (PlayStation® Portable) handheld entertainment system, PC and mobile.